Nobody has written the Hash Trash yet...WHY ARE WE WAITING!?!?!
Ice Princess, Gaping Huge Vagina, and Sweet Ho Alabama
It's a Christmas Pub Crawl and you'll be walking to bars... so dress festive or wear normal bar clothes. But if you show up in running clothes, looking for some exercise, we will definitely make fun of you.
Hash Cash will not be collected, but attendance will be taken. You are responsible for your own tab at each bar.
If you want to play... wrap something funny, creative, and/or shitty to exchange (spend $0-$15). We'll play "Rob Your Neighbor" at the last bar and hashers will fight for your crap.
The Crawl (this is a hash, so we aren’t guaranteeing timing):
6:00pm - Taqueria El Bronco 2817 Cherokee St, St. Louis, MO 63118
7:30pm - B-Side 2709 Cherokee St, St. Louis, MO 63118
$4 burgers, $2 Stag, CASH ONLY, ATM in bar
8:45pm - Earthbound Brewing 2724 Cherokee St, St. Louis, MO 63118
Gift Exchange will happen here.
WHITE ELEPHANT RULES:
1. Each player brings one wrapped gift
2. Players draw numbers to determine what order they will go
3. The #1 player selects a gift from the pool, opens it and makes sure everyone can see it. THERE WILL BE A TIME LIMIT FOR THIS PROCESS SO IT DOES NOT TAKE A MILLION HOURS.
4. The following players can pick an unwrapped gift from the pool or steal a previous player’s gift. Anyone who gets their gift stolen in this way can do the same
5. A gift can only be stolen once per turn, which means players who have a gift stolen from them have to wait to get it back.
6. After TWO swaps, the item is frozen and cannot be stolen again (otherwise things could drag on for a long time).
7. After all players have had a turn, the #1 player gets a chance to swap the gift they are holding for any other opened gift, that is not frozen.