HARES: Please help your fellow hashers plan to attend your hash and get your venue info to the hare raiser well in advance of your event. Out-of-town visitors especially appreciate advance notice! Increased turnout at your hash is another bonus!
WANT TO HARE?: To reserve a date to hare, email the Hareraiser. If you're new to hashing and you want to hare, feel free to ask someone that is an experienced hare to co-hare with you. You can check the Run Stats page to see who the experienced hares are, or you can ask the Hareraiser to help set you up with a co-hare. Don't be afraid to ask someone to co-hare with you that you don't know that well. What better way to get to know someone.
Beaver Chaser and Just Maddy bring you a blurry night of bursts of light! Bring your camera for all the unexpected photo opportunities on our anal Christmas lights trail and get ready to memorialize every second you won't remember. Don't be surprised to find that you're taking shots with all your friends, ready or not!
Circle up: Francis Park
Eichelberger St & Donovan Ave, St. Louis, MO 63109
On-After: Rivers Edge Social
6997 Chippewa St, St. Louis, MO 63109
Santa hat run, wear yours and dress up for a walk in festive historic Main street st. Charles. There will be beer stops and tasty potent treats along the way. Walkers trail only, not really dog friendly because of so many people! Holiday pasties for chalk talk!
~ Just the Tick
Meet up: The Wine Gardens vacant lot on south Main Street adjacent to Ameristar Casino and Crestview Apartments. 38.769585,-90.488318
On After: Hendricks BBQ
1200 S Main St, St Charles, MO 63301
Ice Princess, Gaping Huge Vagina, and Sweet Ho Alabama
It's a Christmas Pub Crawl and you'll be walking to bars... so dress festive or wear normal bar clothes. But if you show up in running clothes, looking for some exercise, we will definitely make fun of you.
Hash Cash will not be collected, but attendance will be taken. You are responsible for your own tab at each bar.
If you want to play... wrap something funny, creative, and/or shitty to exchange (spend $0-$15). We'll play "Rob Your Neighbor" at the last bar and hashers will fight for your crap.
The Crawl (this is a hash, so we aren’t guaranteeing timing):
6:00pm - Taqueria El Bronco 2817 Cherokee St, St. Louis, MO 63118
7:30pm - B-Side 2709 Cherokee St, St. Louis, MO 63118
$4 burgers, $2 Stag, CASH ONLY, ATM in bar
8:45pm - Earthbound Brewing 2724 Cherokee St, St. Louis, MO 63118
Gift Exchange will happen here.
WHITE ELEPHANT RULES:
1. Each player brings one wrapped gift
2. Players draw numbers to determine what order they will go
3. The #1 player selects a gift from the pool, opens it and makes sure everyone can see it. THERE WILL BE A TIME LIMIT FOR THIS PROCESS SO IT DOES NOT TAKE A MILLION HOURS.
4. The following players can pick an unwrapped gift from the pool or steal a previous player’s gift. Anyone who gets their gift stolen in this way can do the same
5. A gift can only be stolen once per turn, which means players who have a gift stolen from them have to wait to get it back.
6. After TWO swaps, the item is frozen and cannot be stolen again (otherwise things could drag on for a long time).
7. After all players have had a turn, the #1 player gets a chance to swap the gift they are holding for any other opened gift, that is not frozen.