Nobody has written the Hash Trash yet...WHY ARE WE WAITING!?!?!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
The info below is for the lucky wankers who rego'd & paid on time:
WHAT YOU GET:
· FOOD: dinner Fri night, 3 meals on Sat and breakfast on Sun (and usually a lunch after the Sun trail)
· BEER: the ever-popular, never-empty, ice-cold beer trailer!
· TRAILS: Fri night and Sun hangover hash
· FLOAT TRIP: Sat morning/afternoon (you can choose canoe or raft)
· GIVEAWAYS: some Big Hump goodies to help remember the weekend
· Great camping and jungle hashing with all your buds
· Either a bed in the house or a place to pitch your tent
· Hot Tub
· Sand Volleyball
· Bon Fires, bug bites, people bites, rabies shot when you get home
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: (this is a hash, so all times are subject to change)
· Set up your tent at your convenience any time after 1:00pm
· Camp Bungle games!
· 7:00pm - Dinner at the house
· Late nite 'Clothing-Optional' Hash
· Breakfast around 8:00am
· 9:30am - Bus pick-up for float. YOU MISS THE BUS, YOU MISS THE FLOAT!
· 6 miles of floating down the Meramec River
· Weenie Roast/Lunch on the riverbank
· Find the take-out spot, stumble ashore
· Clean yourselves up (please!)
· Dinner at the house - approx. 7:30pm
· Hash CIRCLE
· Bonfire jumping, hot tub loviní, tent raids
· Noon-ish Hangover Hash
· The never ending circle
ABOUT THE FLOAT TRIP
You chose a Raft or a Canoe. The Rafts will accommodate 7-9 people. And there must be two people in each canoe.
Sat morning, the Birdís Nest bus will pick up our hungover sorry asses at the campsite at 9:30am and we'll put in the water at 10:00. IF YOU MISS THE BUS, YOU MISS THE FLOAT. The float is 6 miles along the scenic upper Meramec River. We'll have a weenie roast on a gravel bar along the way. If you want more food on the river, bring it yourselves.
For logistical reasons Big Hump cannot provide beer on the river, so you must BYOB on the river.
Note: Glass containers are illegal on the river, bring CANS for the float trip.
ABOUT STAYING IN THE HOUSE
Only room for 18 people in the house, and it is
first cum, first served (first 18 people to PAY for a spot). Bring your own bedding. The house is air conditioned with 2 bathrooms.
There are 7 bedrooms with 2 or 3 beds in
each room and one fold-out couch that sleeps 2. All but one bed are double beds. One bed is a
bunk bed that sleeps two on the bottom bunk and one on the top bunk. NOTE: nobody gets a double bed alone, and keep
in mind that shower / toilet facilities for our campground are IN the house. In other words... if you're looking for
privacy, pack your tent!
The following people are staying in the house (in case you need to find a bunk partner):
Extenze For Menz
Plot My G-Spot
Hump and Pump
PMS (Big Hump)
Bird's Nest, is at 2365 Bass Rd., Cuba, MO 65453
Take I-44 west to the Cuba - exit #208 (approx. 1 1/2 hours from downtown STL). Turn on Hwy 19 South for 3 miles to Bird's Nest Road (look for On-On Arrow signs). Turn left on Bird's Nest Road (there's a big Canoe at this road). Continue 2 miles to Bird's Nest campground, look for old house. Do not park in the carport driveway, unless you are unloading. Campers pull in from the dirt road, grab an open camp spot.
Everyone must check-in at the Campground office (it is further down the road from our campground). This MUST be done before floating Saturday morning, so please do this before 9:00am on Sat. They will have a list of attendees. If you're not signed in, they will not let you in a canoe or raft.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING
· Your own CANNED beverages for the float trip
· Lawn chair
· Extra shoes
· Bug Spray
· Do not bring your dignity, because you are bound to lose it!
If you forget anything, Cuba, MO is 6 miles away.